Hi and welcome to my brand spanking new blog. I shall be updating regularly with highlights from weddings, engagement and portrait shoots and any other exciting news which I can share.
You are here: Home » Welcome!
Author:Charles LePlease support this blog by commenting and subscribing. I love reading feedback and I'm sure the the newlyweds would love to see your comments too! If you have any questions please don''t hesitate to post them or send me an email. I'm always interested to hear what you think! Thanks for your support. Ten years ago, I left the mortgage and real estate business to pursue photography, which is a passion of mine. The mortgage business was excellent at that time but I was tired of it. I had a daughter that was just born and I wanted to do something that would allow me to spend more time with her and at the same time do what I wanted. I knew that I enjoyed people photography and soon discovered that I have a very real and special talent for it. I discovered that I was particularly good at capturing moments and revealing emotions through pictures. This came instinctively for me and allowed me to develop a style that was very comfortable for me to work in. My photography quickly became popular in the bay area and I've earned a large number of referral businesses as a result. In fact, i'd say I most of my business growth is the result of referrals from clients and online sites like Yelp. I currently have a studio in downtown San Jose and photograph weddings and portraits all over the bay area and California.
- Alan and Benita’s wedding at the Hayes Mansion in Morgan Hill
- Sean and Jill’s wedding at Corral de Terra in country club in Monterey
- Nicole and David’s wedding at the San Jose Country Club
- Howard and Tsaiti’s wedding at The Los Altos History Museum
- Aurora and Manuel’s Wedding
- Phuong and Thomas’s wedding at Coyote Creek
- Mark and Myra’s wedding at Purple Orchid Resort in Livermore
- Gerard and Kieu’s wedding at Willow Heights Mansion in Morgan Hill
- The weather might be frightful, but it’s still nice enough to go out and do some wonderful family portraits while everyone is gathered for the holidays.
- Charles Le Photography is a recipient of the Bride’s Choice 2012 Award by WeddingWire
- Greta and Jireh’s wedding in Monterey
- Aiza and John’s engagement session at Henry Cowell Redwood State Park
- Julie and Michael’s wedding at the San Francisco Zoo
- Megan and Adam
- Megan and Arif’s Wedding at the Garden Court Hotel in Palo Alto
- Raenee and Kevin’s wedding at the Garré Vineyard
- Heather and Drew’s wedding at the Wawona Hotel in Yosemite
- Boy meets girl and falls in love!
- Nikki and Marcnell’s wedding at The Palm Event Center
- A few teasers from Dana and Arthur’s wedding in Cabo San Lucas!
- Viola and John’s wedding at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley.
- Kara and Gary’s wedding in Berkeley
- Laurie and Brandon’s wedding at Silver Creek Valley Country Club
- Linda and John’s wedding at Clos LaChance Winery in San Martin
- Nicole and Marcnell’s engagement pictures at Santa Cruz
- Sally and Jon’s wedding at Saratoga Country Club
- Jules and Fadi’s wedding in woodside
- Katerina and Adam’s wedding at Pebble Beach
- Tiffanie and Andy’s engagement session at Santa Cruz
- Charlotte and Philip wedding vows renewal
- Sneak Peek of Wincy and Ken’s Wedding at Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Charles and Maria’s Wedding at San Mateo Marriott
- Anna and TJ’s wedding in San Francisco
- Magic on ice
- Anna and Taejun’s engagment session at Rancho San Antonio Open Space Reserve
- Kevin and Jane’s wedding at Ruby Hill Golf Club in Pleasanton
- Ken and Wincy’s engagement shoot at Stanford University
- Lisa and Kelby’s wedding at Sainte Claire in downtown San Jose
- Ashley and Ryan’s wedding at Willow Heights in Morgan Hill
- Katie and Stephen’s wedding at the Pasadera Country Club in Monterey
- Kim and Andy’s wedding at Saint Claire in downtown San Jose
- Heather and Jonathan’s wedding
- Lauren and Taylor’s wedding in San Francisco
- Quyeny and Tai’s wedding at Nestledown
- Melinda and Ed’s engagement session in San Francisco
- Cindy and Martin’s engagement session
- Multiple Exposure Wedding portraits with the Fuji X Pro 1
- Roxana and Max’s wedding at Crystal Springs
- Sexy Vampires in the woods
- Huyen and Jean-Marc’s engagement shoot in Los Altos
Previous Blog Posts
Open By Appointment Only