Nancy and Michael wanted to include their Shih Tzu Rocky in their engagement photos. I was happy to oblige. We drove over to Los Gatos and spent a couple of hours walking around and taking pictures. It was cute seeing how much Nancy and Michael looked after Rocky. Rocky was really their “baby” so I made sure to give him a prominent place in some of the pictures. They each had a couple of outfit changes. Nancy looked beautiful in her traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai so I just had to have her do a couple of cute model spins to really bring out the personality and flow of the dress. We had quite an enjoyable time. I can’t wait to photograph their wedding in May!
You are here: Home » Nancy and Michael’s engagement shoot in Los Gatos
March 17, 2012 | 0 Comments
Author:Charles LePlease support this blog by commenting and subscribing. I love reading feedback and I'm sure the the newlyweds would love to see your comments too! If you have any questions please don''t hesitate to post them or send me an email. I'm always interested to hear what you think! Thanks for your support. Ten years ago, I left the mortgage and real estate business to pursue photography, which is a passion of mine. The mortgage business was excellent at that time but I was tired of it. I had a daughter that was just born and I wanted to do something that would allow me to spend more time with her and at the same time do what I wanted. I knew that I enjoyed people photography and soon discovered that I have a very real and special talent for it. I discovered that I was particularly good at capturing moments and revealing emotions through pictures. This came instinctively for me and allowed me to develop a style that was very comfortable for me to work in. My photography quickly became popular in the bay area and I've earned a large number of referral businesses as a result. In fact, i'd say I most of my business growth is the result of referrals from clients and online sites like Yelp. I currently have a studio in downtown San Jose and photograph weddings and portraits all over the bay area and California.
- Alan and Benita’s wedding at the Hayes Mansion in Morgan Hill
- Sean and Jill’s wedding at Corral de Terra in country club in Monterey
- Nicole and David’s wedding at the San Jose Country Club
- Howard and Tsaiti’s wedding at The Los Altos History Museum
- Aurora and Manuel’s Wedding
- Phuong and Thomas’s wedding at Coyote Creek
- Mark and Myra’s wedding at Purple Orchid Resort in Livermore
- Gerard and Kieu’s wedding at Willow Heights Mansion in Morgan Hill
- The weather might be frightful, but it’s still nice enough to go out and do some wonderful family portraits while everyone is gathered for the holidays.
- Charles Le Photography is a recipient of the Bride’s Choice 2012 Award by WeddingWire
- Greta and Jireh’s wedding in Monterey
- Aiza and John’s engagement session at Henry Cowell Redwood State Park
- Julie and Michael’s wedding at the San Francisco Zoo
- Megan and Adam
- Megan and Arif’s Wedding at the Garden Court Hotel in Palo Alto
- Raenee and Kevin’s wedding at the Garré Vineyard
- Heather and Drew’s wedding at the Wawona Hotel in Yosemite
- Boy meets girl and falls in love!
- Nikki and Marcnell’s wedding at The Palm Event Center
- A few teasers from Dana and Arthur’s wedding in Cabo San Lucas!
- Viola and John’s wedding at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley.
- Kara and Gary’s wedding in Berkeley
- Laurie and Brandon’s wedding at Silver Creek Valley Country Club
- Linda and John’s wedding at Clos LaChance Winery in San Martin
- Nicole and Marcnell’s engagement pictures at Santa Cruz
- Sally and Jon’s wedding at Saratoga Country Club
- Jules and Fadi’s wedding in woodside
- Katerina and Adam’s wedding at Pebble Beach
- Tiffanie and Andy’s engagement session at Santa Cruz
- Charlotte and Philip wedding vows renewal
- Sneak Peek of Wincy and Ken’s Wedding at Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Charles and Maria’s Wedding at San Mateo Marriott
- Anna and TJ’s wedding in San Francisco
- Magic on ice
- Anna and Taejun’s engagment session at Rancho San Antonio Open Space Reserve
- Kevin and Jane’s wedding at Ruby Hill Golf Club in Pleasanton
- Ken and Wincy’s engagement shoot at Stanford University
- Lisa and Kelby’s wedding at Sainte Claire in downtown San Jose
- Ashley and Ryan’s wedding at Willow Heights in Morgan Hill
- Katie and Stephen’s wedding at the Pasadera Country Club in Monterey
- Kim and Andy’s wedding at Saint Claire in downtown San Jose
- Heather and Jonathan’s wedding
- Lauren and Taylor’s wedding in San Francisco
- Quyeny and Tai’s wedding at Nestledown
- Melinda and Ed’s engagement session in San Francisco
- Cindy and Martin’s engagement session
- Multiple Exposure Wedding portraits with the Fuji X Pro 1
- Roxana and Max’s wedding at Crystal Springs
- Sexy Vampires in the woods
- Huyen and Jean-Marc’s engagement shoot in Los Altos
- Melissa and Justin – A day in Santa Cruz
- Andy and Wendy’s wedding at at Dublin Ranch Golf Course
- Brigitte and Brandon’s engagement session in Santa Cruz
- Trevi at Hakone Garden in Saratoga – family portrait session
- Diverse culture in downtown San Jose with the Fuji X Pro 1
- Wedding photography with the Fuji X Pro 1 and my Canon cameras – Charles Le Photography
- Nancy and Michael’s wedding at Bridges Golf Club in San Ramon
- Jonah and Alena’s wedding in Los Gatos
- Setareh and Salvador’s wedding at the Corinthian Event Center
- Newborn Pictures with my new Fuji X Pro 1! Welcome Bradley Sean Carter.
- Protected: Chris and Phuong’s wedding at Mission Santa Clara and at the Orchard Pavilion in Sunnyvale yesterday
- Richard and Norma’s engagement session at the airport!
- Ashley and Ryan’s engagement pictures at Santa Cruz at Capitola
- Nancy and Michael’s engagement shoot in Los Gatos
- Emily and Raj’s wedding at Michael’s on Main
- Sara and Shon’s engagement shoot this weekend
- A quick family shoot at the studio today
- The First Wedding of the Year!
- John and Katy’s wedding at the Fairmont in downtown San Jose
- Two adorable kids!
- Early morning Maternity photoshoot
- Wedding at Sofitel in Redwood City
- Relaxing weekend in Monterey and Carmel
- Chris and Tina’s wedding at the Brazilian Room in Berkeley
- Jeannine and Kyle’s wedding in San Francisco
- Emily and Glen’s photoshoot
- Jose and JooLee’s Wedding at Stanford Memorial Church
- Dante and MaryAnn’s wedding in Monterey
- Sarah and Matt’s wedding in Bellingham, Washington
- Steve and Chan’s wedding
- Adam and Krissy’s wedding in San Mateo
- Dave Walker, American Hero
- Great Dane Puppies!
- Olga and Branislav’s Wedding at Clos LaChance Vineyards in San Martin
- Mari and Mundo’s big wedding!
- Thomas and Ting’s wedding in Portola Valley and at Villa Ragusa
- Meet Ron and Deb’s family
- Kristin and Ken’s wedding at The Palm Event Center in Pleasanton
- Vivian and Phong’s wedding at Cinnabar Hills in San Jose
- Brigitte and Brandon’s beachside wedding at the Best Western Beach Resort in Monterey
- Helen and Albert’s wedding at Asian Pearl in Fremont
- Emily and Chris’s Wedding at the Hollins House Golf Club in Santa Cruz
- Deb and Ron’s wedding at their home in Monte Sereno
- Tracy and Richard’s Wedding at the Fairmont in downtown San Jose
- Amelia and Eugene’s wedding at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose
- Tanya and Paul’s glamorous wedding in Vegas!
- Annie and Doug’s wedding at the Victorian House of the Two Sisters in Kingsburg
- James and Devon’s wedding in San Francisco
Previous Blog Posts
Open By Appointment Only