Richard and Norma have had a long distance relationship for some time now. Norma lives here in San Jose. She often meets Richard at the airport to greet him and to see him off. When they suggested we do the engagement session at the airport, I was delighted to give it a go. It will be the first time I do an engagement shoot at the airport and I was excited to created some special pictures for them. I didn’t know if security would be in issue so I got the clearance from the airport security just to be sure. Enjoy these few pictures from the session this past weekend!
You are here: Home » Richard and Norma’s engagement session at the airport!
May 1, 2012 | 1 Comment
Author:Charles LePlease support this blog by commenting and subscribing. I love reading feedback and I'm sure the the newlyweds would love to see your comments too! If you have any questions please don''t hesitate to post them or send me an email. I'm always interested to hear what you think! Thanks for your support. Ten years ago, I left the mortgage and real estate business to pursue photography, which is a passion of mine. The mortgage business was excellent at that time but I was tired of it. I had a daughter that was just born and I wanted to do something that would allow me to spend more time with her and at the same time do what I wanted. I knew that I enjoyed people photography and soon discovered that I have a very real and special talent for it. I discovered that I was particularly good at capturing moments and revealing emotions through pictures. This came instinctively for me and allowed me to develop a style that was very comfortable for me to work in. My photography quickly became popular in the bay area and I've earned a large number of referral businesses as a result. In fact, i'd say I most of my business growth is the result of referrals from clients and online sites like Yelp. I currently have a studio in downtown San Jose and photograph weddings and portraits all over the bay area and California.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Click to visit Website
- Sally and Jon’s wedding at Saratoga Country Club
- Jules and Fadi’s wedding in woodside
- Katerina and Adam’s wedding at Pebble Beach
- Tiffanie and Andy’s engagement session at Santa Cruz
- Charlotte and Philip wedding vows renewal
- Sneak Peek of Wincy and Ken’s Wedding at Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Charles and Maria’s Wedding at San Mateo Marriott
- Anna and TJ’s wedding in San Francisco
- Magic on ice
- Anna and Taejun’s engagment session at Rancho San Antonio Open Space Reserve
- Kevin and Jane’s wedding at Ruby Hill Golf Club in Pleasanton
- Ken and Wincy’s engagement shoot at Stanford University
- Lisa and Kelby’s wedding at Sainte Claire in downtown San Jose
- Ashley and Ryan’s wedding at Willow Heights in Morgan Hill
- Katie and Stephen’s wedding at the Pasadera Country Club in Monterey
- Kim and Andy’s wedding at Saint Claire in downtown San Jose
- Heather and Jonathan’s wedding
- Lauren and Taylor’s wedding in San Francisco
- Quyeny and Tai’s wedding at Nestledown
- Melinda and Ed’s engagement session in San Francisco
- Cindy and Martin’s engagement session
- Multiple Exposure Wedding portraits with the Fuji X Pro 1
- Roxana and Max’s wedding at Crystal Springs
- Sexy Vampires in the woods
- Huyen and Jean-Marc’s engagement shoot in Los Altos
- Melissa and Justin – A day in Santa Cruz
- Andy and Wendy’s wedding at at Dublin Ranch Golf Course
- Brigitte and Brandon’s engagement session in Santa Cruz
- Trevi at Hakone Garden in Saratoga – family portrait session
- Diverse culture in downtown San Jose with the Fuji X Pro 1
- Wedding photography with the Fuji X Pro 1 and my Canon cameras – Charles Le Photography
- Nancy and Michael’s wedding at Bridges Golf Club in San Ramon
- Jonah and Alena’s wedding in Los Gatos
- Setareh and Salvador’s wedding at the Corinthian Event Center
- Newborn Pictures with my new Fuji X Pro 1! Welcome Bradley Sean Carter.
- Protected: Chris and Phuong’s wedding at Mission Santa Clara and at the Orchard Pavilion in Sunnyvale yesterday
- Richard and Norma’s engagement session at the airport!
- Ashley and Ryan’s engagement pictures at Santa Cruz at Capitola
- Nancy and Michael’s engagement shoot in Los Gatos
- Emily and Raj’s wedding at Michael’s on Main
- Sara and Shon’s engagement shoot this weekend
- A quick family shoot at the studio today
- The First Wedding of the Year!
- John and Katy’s wedding at the Fairmont in downtown San Jose
- Two adorable kids!
- Early morning Maternity photoshoot
- Jaclyn and Matthew’s wedding at Sofitel in Redwood City
- Relaxing weekend in Monterey and Carmel
- Chris and Tina’s wedding at the Brazilian Room in Berkeley
- Jeannine and Kyle’s wedding in San Francisco